As a new venue we have been able to design a space where you are able to socialise safely with your party and maintain social distance from others whilst being part of something new and exciting.
To ensure everybody’s safety we have created detailed operational plans and risk assessments for all elements of The Burrow, from your first welcome to your last nibbles.
We believe in our community and the important part we play in providing a safe space that can bring a little magic back into the world.
All team members at The Burrow – management, hosts, serving, security and cleaners – are trained on every element of our Covid-19 safety operation and their responsibilities in implementing it.
Listed below are the key commitments we’ve made to ensure we can give you the safest and most enjoyable experience at The Burrow. In return we ask that you make yourself aware, act responsibly and respect those around you at all times.
- Bookings will be staggered to prevent queuing and to ensure we can allow suitable social distancing between groups at all times. All customers will be asked to wear face coverings when not seated at their table.
- A member of our team will run through our layout, ordering system and etiquette before showing you to your table.
- We have a one-way system across the site including toilets, which are cleaned regularly.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at key points throughout the site
- Distance of at least 1.5m between each table.
- Fully contact free ordering and payment system.
- All food & drink will be delivered to and collected from designated areas on each table, minimising customer and staff touch points.
- All tables and furniture will be cleaned between customers.
- We will deal with any instances of anti-social behavior effectively and safely to protect everyone on site.
- Our team will be wearing face coverings at all times.
- Our priority is to maintain a ‘Safe + Social’ environment for all to enjoy. Our management team will ensure the venue stays up to date with current Government guidance at all times.